sexta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2015

I Got Chevrons

Oi galeraaaaaaa!
Hi guuuuuuuysssss!

Dá pra ver que ainda não consegui organizar o meu tempo né?
Gosto de postar de manhã cedo, mas voltar à rotina depois das férias é uma missão árdua. Mas enfim...
You can see I still couldn't manage my time right?
I like to publish my posts in the early morning, but getting back to the routine afer vacation is a hard task. But anyway...


Como trouxe quase 100 esmaltes do Brasil (30 eu comprei ano passado e os outros foram presente - obrigada tia, obrigada querida amiga, a mais foda de todas, Paula), estou doida para usar todos e não quero deixá-los encalhar.
SInce I brought almost 100 polishes from Brazil (30 of them I bought last year and all the others were gifts - thanks aunt and thanks dear friend, the best of them all, Paula), I'm dying to wear them all and I don't to let them stay in the box for too long.


Comecei com apenas uma camada do Francesinha (Ellen Gold) e passei top coat antes de partir pra arte. Depois que estava bem sequinho, coloquei as fitinhas para chevron.
I started off with one coat of Francesinha (Ellen Gold) and applied top coat before doing the art. I applied the chevron vinyls after it was completely dry.


Na parte de cima do chevron passei o Black Is Black (Essence) e na parte de baixo o Mary's Love da coleção de Natal 2014 da Penélope Luz. Gente, que esmalte mais perfeitooooo! Mas nem falarei dele hoje não porque ele merece aparecer aqui sozinho!
On the top part of the chevrons I applied Black Is Black (Essence) and on the bottom part Mary's Love from the 2014 Christmas Collection by Penélope Luz. Guys, what a gorgeous perfect polish! I won't even talk about it today because it deserves its 15 minutes under the spotlight, all by itself!


Beijão e um ótimo fim de semana a todas!
Big kiss and a great weekend to all of you!