quarta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2014

Review Rhinestone Picker by Born Pretty

Bom dia flores do dia!
Good morning sunshine's!

Tudo bem por aí? Por aqui tudo numa correria tão grande que não tenho nem tido tempo de entrar na internet para visitar vocês. Me perdoem.
How are you doing? I'm so so busy I don't even have the time to get online and visit you all. Forgive me.



O post de hoje acabou ficando longo porque está cheio de fotos, mas espero que vocês gostem.
Today's post ended being long because it's full of pictures, but I hope you like it.


Há muito tempo que queria testar esse lápis para pegar pedrinhas da Born Pretty e não me arrependo nem um pouco de tê-lo pedido. Vocês podem encontra-lo aqui.
It's been a long time I want to test these rhinestones picker from Born Pretty and I don't regret having asked for them. You can find them on this link here.


Ele é um como um outro qualquer, só que feito de cera. Basta encostar na pedrinha ou no stud para pegá-lo.
It's like any other pencil, but it's made of wax. You just have to touch the rhinestone or the stud to pick it.


Eu sempre pegava essas coisinhas com o palitinho de laranjeira umedecido e me peguei milhares de vezes xingando o coitado por não fazer o serviço direito.
I always picked those things with a wet orange woodstick and many times I found myself yelling at it because it just wouldn't do it properly.


Pois com esse lápis meus problemas acabaram... organizações Tabajara.... Hahahahahaha... Não resisti! :-P
Well, this picker solved all my problems.


Aproveitei para fazer essa mani inspirada nessa daqui da Sonia (@badgirlnails). Há tempos que tinha essa mani na pastinha de inspirações e amei o resultado. Mas mostrarei-a com detalhes na semana que vem porque o post já ficou enorme né?
I even made this mani inspired on this one by Sonia (@badgirlnails). It's been a long time I have this one in my inspiration folder and I love the result. But I'll show it to you next week with more details because this post is already huge, right?


Não esqueçam de usar o código XKSQ10 para terem 10% de desconto nos acessórios de nail art e tantas outras coisas lindas que tem por lá.
Don't forget to use the code XKSQ10 for 10% discount on nail art accessories and many other pretty things they have there.



Beijooooooooooooooo!
Kisssssssssssssssssss!